Today’s successful companies adapt to their customer’s needs. Where possible, they have replaced manual processes with automated ones to improve responsiveness. NetSuite Customer Relationship Management (CRM) delivers powerful capabilities all in a single cloud solution, including sales force automation, marketing automation, and customer service and support. NetSuite CRM also includes powerful sales performance management, order management commissions, sales forecasting and partner management seamlessly integrated with your NetSuite ERP and ecommerce investments.
MANAGE THE COMPLETE CUSTOMER LIFECYCLE
Today’s successful companies adapt to their customer’s needs. Where possible, they have replaced manual processes with automated ones to improve responsiveness. NetSuite Customer Relationship Management (CRM) delivers powerful capabilities all in a single cloud solution, including sales force automation, marketing automation, and customer service and support. NetSuite CRM also includes powerful sales performance management, order management and partner management seamlessly integrated with your NetSuite ERP and ecommerce investments.
- Single Data Source. A single view of a customer across all channels provides complete visibility into all online, in-store and phone transactions and interactions.
- Improved Sales Performance. Get visibility into pipeline and forecasts and streamline the sales process with a fully unified quote-to-order, cash and fulfillment solution.
- Effective Campaign Management. Streamline execution of marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Increased Customer Satisfaction. Support teams can access customer information anytime, anywhere to drive customer satisfaction and retention.
SEE NETSUITE CRM IN ACTION
Sales Force Automation
Equip sales with real-time access to prospect, customer, opportunity and order records.
- Manage opportunities across status, revenue, key contacts, notes and related documents.
- Provide sales managers with a complete view of all leads and opportunities in the pipeline.
- Capture detailed records across all interactions and convert opportunities into quotes and sales orders.
Real-time dashboards deliver customizable, role based reports to sales, marketing and service teams.
- Measure continuous sales performance with personalized key performance indicators. Access sales goals such as achieved versus quota, actual versus sales forecast and sales pipeline by stage.
- Monitor customer service metrics on call resolution times, customer satisfaction, subscription renewals, call volumes and case trends.
- Examine marketing benchmarks like lead-to-close metrics, number of website unique visitors, lead generation trends and customer acquisition costs.
Sales Forecasting and Quota Management
Build reliability, predictability and trust into the sales process.
- Allow users to categorize the transaction forecast type to appropriately identify opportunities, quotes and estimates.
- Utilize probability-based forecasting with adjustable weighted measurement of pending opportunities, quotes and orders.
- Analyze actual sales and recurring revenue projections in forecasts and variances.
Easily convert quotes into approved sales orders and automatically process with back-end financials.
- Provide recommendations based on intelligent upsell management and buying patterns.
- Improve quote and order accuracy by including automated tax and shipping-rate calculations, pricing and discounting rules.
- Accelerate order management with online approval and automated workflows.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Fill out a contact form, or simply call, email us
Customer Service and Support
Provide the customer service center with a 360-degree customer view.
- Automate case management processes for assignment and escalation.
- Track support cases according to product, issue, case type, partner or customer.
- Enable online self-service with case submissions, status tracking and communications.
Automate multi-channel marketing campaigns to align with sales efforts.
- Enable rapid response to maximize the value of opportunities. • Automate lead capture from websites, search engines, direct mail and events.
- Build and send promotional or automated email marketing campaigns.
- Support upsell marketing based on historical purchasing patterns.
Connect with NetSuite’s ecommerce solution to create a single system of record for customer, activity and transaction data.
- Track every online interaction with prospects and customers.
- Improve sales effectiveness by providing greater visibility into products or services recently browsed.
- Enhance the customer experience by leveraging real-time data integrations between CRM and ecommerce.
Partner Relationship Management
Fully control every element of the partnering process.
- Manage leads, joint marketing, sales pipeline, orders and commissions.
- Enable partners to register, manage and track their leads.
- Provide full visibility into your partners’ sales forecasts.
Access real-time business information on mobile devices.
- View, enter and update key customer and sales data.
- Submit timesheets and expenses with easy snap and attach receipts.
- Manage everyday activities, tasks and calls from your smartphone.